i’ve been tagged by cassiopeia to show what’s inside my bag.
i’ve always loved this kind of feature in magazines — as a kid growing up with seventeen mag and now, i’m living by preview magazine (a local fashion magazine that can very well compete with international ones).
in my favorite grey oversized bag are (clockwise):
- a notebook with a tin cover — a gift from a very close friend for christmas
- my trusty ol’ ipod classic — i am a music fanatic and have about 4000+ songs on my list (so you can see how an ipod touch or nano won’t do for me)
- my sony erricson walkman phone w705 — this is a recent purchase from smart as i already turned 18 months with them. always an avid fan of SE phones. the software just don’t have any hang-ups
- my samsung corby — a free phone from sun (another phone carrier). for some who don’t know, sun offers unlimited sun-to-sun text and call…perfect if you’re in a relationship. LOL.
- black xoxo wallet — also contains cards, id’s, money (of course!) and receipts that i unconsciously keep
- lullaby hand wipes — for icky moments..hehe.
- maybelline unstoppable shiny black mascara — this is the only brush that can reach my very limited lashes…hehe.
- kozie pen eyeliner — it’s fun because it’s like a colored-pen..so easy to apply!
- revlon colorstay mousse foundation — i don’t do touch-ups except for lip balm. i hate it when girls apply powder in a crowd. i want my make-up to stay the whole day.
- maybelline lipstick — a very light and neutral shade
- carmex lip balm — cannot live without lip balm! carmex keeps my puckers smooth and soft!
- in 2 it gel blush — this lasts for 8 hours…guess you know why i like it. haha!
ps. if you’re wondering about the weird stuffed animals — they’re trinkets for my phone so i can easily pull my phones out of my bag…haha!