presenting…harry. the man behind the camera. i have other shots of him but they were too goofy!
so the gate is not even ours. it’s our neighbor’s. i’ve always found the color interesting and it has always been my favorite shade of blue. he was trying to tell me to look candid and just move around but i was too conscious, thinking of the neighbors..haha!
this has been a hard week at work. i swear, i’ll soon get a heart attack because i keep breathing in my frustration and anger. i’m a very loud person and i sometimes can’t notice my volume. but due to constant feedback, i am trying my best to hold it all in. so these days, i’ve been keeping my voice soft. and trying to calmly tell someone that they messed up and should start pulling their act together. i’d take a deep breath and slowly answer a very annoying question. i think my sarcasm still shows with my eyebrows though. they are very expressive. my closest friends once laughed at the thought of imagining me as a team lead and how i’d roll my eyes. i tend to do so when i’m annoyed…LOL.
i’m really looking forward to just unwinding this weekend. will be reading ‘lion among men’– the 3rd book by gregory mcguire, listening to ‘the honorary title’, ‘the nationals’ and ‘regina spektor’ over and over again. and will definitely get some more zzzzz’s….
lace top – thrifted | skinny jeans – chillypapa | brown suede shoes with rhinestone details – celine |
vintage car necklace – thrifted at manalili | rings – props
and before i forget, nina of ballerina’s closet obsession
gave me this award — happy 101
. i am supposed to list down ten things that make me happy and forward this award to 10 stylistas. so what makes me smile?
- my family. my mom. dad. my best friends — sisters: aimee and charm.
- h-a-r-r-y. and his goofy antics.
- thrifting. and the thought of finding unique and incomparable clothes!
- that song that is forever linked to a memory — ie. ‘folding chair’ by regina spektor will always remind me of that double decker bus trip from ocean park to the train station.
- vanilla ice cream. it’s my college drug. sometimes my friend and i would cut class just to eat vanilla ice cream at mcdonald’s. stupid but really made a difference then.
- flag football…or the memories i’ve had of it.
- the beach — the sand on my toes. the smell of coppertone.the salt on my hair.
- new comments from my new friends in this blog. reading all your comments really makes my day!
- our dogs — snickers the dachsund puppy, cooper the golden retriever and chloe the jack russell terrier.
- pizza. any kind. any restaurant. even mom’s pizza…haha!
so i give this award to: toni of perfumed red shoes, my good friend deanne of one step at a time, kate maggie of postcards from..., jen of jennifhsieh, eden of chic in the tropics, leah of leah taas in focus, megara of fresh brownies, katrina of pugly pixel, julia of the song of the exile and eunice of hey fancy pants.